Assorted Gye Nyame Adinkra Earrings
Adinkra are symbols that represent concepts or aphorisms. Adinkra are used extensively in fabrics, logos and pottery in Ghana, West Africa.
The symbols have a decorative function but also represent objects that encapsulate evocative messages that convey traditional wisdom, aspects of life or the environment. There are many different symbols with distinct meanings, often linked with proverbs.
Whether you're looking for a gift or just something to add to your style, here is an item that will certainly be a great addition to you or perhaps someone special.
Metals Type: Gold Plated Stainless Steel
Chain Type: Water-wave Chain
Shape\pattern: Gye Nyame Adinkra Symbols / Nyame Ye Ohene Symbols
Nickel Free: Yes
Base Material: 316L Stainless Steel
1. "Beauty" and "Supremacy of God" 1.8cm x 3.6cm
2. "Hero" and "Bravery" 2cm x 1.4cm
3. "Beautiful" and "Feminine" 2cm x 3.2cm
4. "Adaptable" and "Versatile" 2cm x 2.7cm
5. "Friendship" and "Interdependence" 2cm x 2.4cm